Need professional hot water pressure washers, for short term or long term hire?
Call 01932 564133
Tensid has professional-grade industrial PRESSURE WASHERS available to you for long or short term HIRE.
Call 01932 564133 to book, or complete the contact form and you’ll receive a response within 24 hours on weekdays.
Want to BUY?, please click here:
HIRE: TORIK Stone Cleaning System – MORE INFO >>
|TORIK Stone Cleaning System
|Minimum hire: 1 week
£50 per day
Transformer £20.00 + VAT per week
Extension Lead included
HIRE: Tensid’s Aquila trailer-mounted pressure washers. See table below:
|Minimum hire: 3 Days
£280 / 3 days
|£220 per day|
£455 / 7 days
£85 per day
|£220 per day|
Floor Cleaning Tool £12.00 + VAT per day
Turbo lance £20.00 + VAT per week
Floor Tool £20.00 + VAT per day or £60.00 + VAT per week
All prices subject to VAT and carriage.
CALL 01932 564 133 to book your professional pressure washing equipment.TERMS: Minimum hire charge: TD352 = 3 days, TD302REC = 1 day, torik = 1 week Delivery/Collection charge: Please inquire as cost is dependent on location. Please note: When you book a machine for hire, you will be sent a contract. It is a requirement that this contract is signed and returned before Tensid can supply any equipment. Please pay particular attention to insurance information (if needed insurance is charged at £60 + vat per week) CONDITIONS:
- Minimum hire charge 3 days or one week (Sat/Sun counted as working days).
- Hire commences at time/date of collection and terminated on time/date of return.
- Equipment to be collected/returned to the Tensid yard between the hours of 9.00am and 5.00pm.
- Delivery/collection charges for an Aquila are calculated by mileage and availability is subject to scheduling. A torik will be sent with a carrier so will be subject to their cost.
- Theft of machine whilst in the hirer’s possession will be fully reimbursed by the hirer at the current value.
- Equipment will be inspected upon return for damage. Any damage caused by the hirer will be charged accordingly.
- Fuel to be at the same level upon return as on first day of hire.
- It is the hirer’s responsibility to provide full insurance cover for the equipment whilst it is in their possession. If necessary, Tensid can arrange insurance cover on the hirer’s behalf.
- The hirer must produce proof of insurance, the name of the insurance company and policy number. New customers must also produce a copy of a utility bill. We require a copy of your insurance certificate returned with your signed contract.
- If this form is not signed and returned, Tensid will automatically insure the equipment and charge accordingly.
- New or non account customers are required to pay hire charges in advance by credit card.
- All rates exclude VAT.
Please see Terms note 10 above.